- To promote a better understanding between school and parents in the Canossian family.
- To help parents to understand and support the Canossian style of Education.
- To provide opportunities to contribute to school improvement.
- To support parents in their roles as parents
Roles of CCEs:
- Contribute to school improvement through volunteerism.
- Participate in parent support activities like parent workshops, network sessions with other parents.
The CCE Exco is a core team of parents who supports the school in planning and organising events or programmes which involve parents. The team also liases with other CCEs to promote parent involvement in school activities.
CCE Blog Page
The CCE Blog Page keeps parents updated about parent workshops, upcoming events involving parents. It also provides resources and information on parenting and family life.
Click here to access the blog.