Chinese Language Department
- To raise pupils’ awareness and knowledge of Chinese culture and tradition.
- To instill interest and love in the Chinese Language.
- To promote reading and to enhance Chinese Language literacy.
- To enhance pupil’s oral, listening and writing skills.
- Show & Tell (P1-P2)
- Chinese Language Learning Support Programme (P1 & P2)
- Microsoft Word Chinese Typing Lesson (P3)
- iMTL Portal Programme (P4 & P5)
- Learning Journey to Chinatown Heritage Centre (P4)
- Tea Appreciation Workshop (P5HCL & P6HCL)
- Cultural Immersion & Exchange Programme to Sacred Heart Canossian School, Hong Kong (P5HCL)
- Guided Reading Programme (P1-P6)
- iPad Learning Package (P1-P6)
- Chinese-in-daily-life Programme (P1-P6)
- Pump Up Your Chinese Programme (P6)
- Lunar New Year Celebration
- Mother Tongue Library Week
- Mother Tongue Fortnight
- HYPY Workshop for P1 Parents
- PSLE Reading Comprehension Workshop for P5/P6 Parents
- Guided Reading Workshop for P1 Parents
- Parent-Child Storytelling Competition (P1- P3)
- P1 & P2 Hanyu Pinyin
- P1 – P6 Pen Calligraphy
- P1 – P6 Creative Colouring for Mid-autumn